Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Watching my sweetie pie bowling and a bad phone call!

Ok so not the most inventive title but I've never been as inventive a writer as I wish I could be, lol. Right now I'm watching my daughter bowl on our Wii. Who would of guessed that the person in our house to beat is a 5yr old girl, hehehe. When we first got the Wii my son and his dad battled to see who was going to be king, they both boasted that they would be the best and the rest of us had no chance! Well it was actually a pretty close fight, both going back and forth on winning and then my little sweetie pie says "I wanna try", she stepped up and kicked their butt, he he he. With in a couple of days she made the Pro ranking. She is the only one in the house that has got that rank! Go baby girl!

Now on to angrier things!! Don't you hate it when multi-million dollar corporations try to suck every last penny out of ya?? We were with Alltel phone corporation for like 3yrs but when we moved we couldn't get service so we had no choice but to switch carriers even though we didn't want to. So anyway through certian circumstances (to long to explain) they agreed to let us out of our contract with out the $200 fee. Well on Nov. 14th they were supposed to shut both phones off. We find out a month later when they send us another bill that they only shut one phone off, ugghh. So I call and tell them that I am not paying all the fees they put on our bill (including the ones they said we didn't have to pay) because the phone was supposed to be shut off. They of course sent me from person to person and 45mins later when I finally had the right person and had everything set up to be canceled and the extra charges taken off, guess what happened? Yep you guessed it - I got cut off. Oh I was so mad and so annoyed that there was no way that I was calling back! But I thought hey they have all the info and was told to shut it all off so they will - right? Wrong?! I get another bill for even more money, ugghhh. Side note here, I had also had our checking account number taken off and they said that it was completely deleted and they wouldn't be able to acess it anymore. So today I get my bank statement and right there in print was the explanation of why I was overdrawn (and couldn't figure out). It was....yep - Alltel. Somehow through there money sucking powers had resurrected my permanently deleted account number and tryed to just Take the money. So I go through the whole phone process again, giving them a piece of my mind to be told this time that they have to do an investigation of all my allegations. So now I have to wait and see. Story unfortunately not over yet though. When I was done there she sent me to the guy to permanently shut off our service (again) and he says that it will be a $200 fee and I say no and go through it all again with him. He basically says that he doesn't care and that is the fee. He says that it isn't changeable or wavable. I remind him that that isn't true because they already waved the fee for the first phone and he says no actually the reason you didn't get a bill for it is because they took it out of your deposit . Uughhhh. So the one bit of generosity that I got from them was still a form of thievery because they took it from the deposit that I should of got back. I just love how the rich get by so easily from stealing from the poor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment