Monday, January 26, 2009

First blog, who knows, lol.

Well here we go, I feel like I'm back in school and have a report due and not sure what to write, lol. I hope that who ever reads this doesn't mind seeing lol alot cuz I laugh alot, probably even in times that I shouldn't, :) lol. Anyway, a little about me.... I am a very lighthearted layed back person. I'm a happy person that uses laughter and humor to get through life's crap....and lots of naps he he he. I'm a forgiving person, even when people don't deserve it alot of the time, and don't hold grudges. I love people, even though people seem to have mixed feelings about me. I don't know what it is, if I talk to much or what??? Or if people just don't know how to handle a genuine nice and honest person anymore, it seems harder and harder to find anymore!! I guess it has worked out though, my best friends are wonderful people and not only friends but my family!! As far as blood family goes...I won't go there, at least not at this moment, I'd be here forever, lol. I'll just say that I don't have much of a blood family. I do have pretty wonderful In-laws though :) And those In-laws come from my Wonderful hubby Kevin!! We have been married 9yrs and have three handsome/cute kids ages 8, 5, & almost 3.

Well that was some of the good stuff in my life. The number one bad thing in my life is my chronic illness, fibromyalgia. Fibro has tried to steal my whole quality of life and has almost won a couple of times but luckily it hasn't broke my spirit yet. Fibro will probably be the main focus on most of my posts cuz it affects every aspect of my life and is my greatest struggle and the thing I need to vent about the most! Tonight I am just getting this started and exploring the site though so bye for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment